Unchained and I got two of these little fellas the other day. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
This one wasn't happy with me because I interrupted his afternoon swim.
Unchained and I got two of these little fellas the other day. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
This one wasn't happy with me because I interrupted his afternoon swim.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I had to get rid of mine. It took forever to walk it around the block [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
oh that was baaaaad LOL
we need names for these critters....
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
wasn't it though...I had a turtle a loooong time ago...his name was Speedy, he liked to eat chicken liver and bologna
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
These critters are eating commercial turtle food & crickets, and soon we'll add some veggies in.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I had two box turtles..those suckers ate anything ya put in front of them..from worms and slugs..to twislers and pizza..but when I left it outside...the sucker seemed to run away!... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Had a box turtle when I was a little kid. Believe it was named either Michelangelo or Leonardo.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
That looks like one ticked off turtle.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks